I know I’ve said this before but it seems like as soon as your children entered into the graded classes the time just flies by. Well, this year was no different. I can’t believe another year is over. There are so many wonderful things that have happened this year. I am so proud of my children for growing academically, emotionally and socially. It was beautiful to see my daughter hugging people who where telling her they’ll miss her during the summer. I’m thrilled.
If you’ve been reading the blog long enough you’ll realize that I am a sucker for tradition. I figure any way we can acknowledge and celebrate the milestones in life we should. No better time than the present I say. So at the end of the year I always make sure that there’s a bit of tradition going on. Just like at Christmas when I recap their year I do the same kind of thing at the end of the year. It’s a little thing that both of them look forward to and it gives me a chance to let them know how amazing they are. Here’s what our daughter came home to this afternoon:
GRADE 4 is done…
We just wanted to tell you how very proud we are of you for all of the incredible things you have accomplished this year.
This year in Grade 4 you have had so many firsts and everyone is so proud of you.
Remember some things going ahead with life:
- Always trust yourself because you have everything within you to shine.
- Always try and do a kind deed to someone else before one is done to you.
- Always laugh with your friends so that the positive energy is contagious.
- Always know that you are on the right path because everything you do is for a very good reason.
- Always be proud of who you are.
- Always remember that each time you take a step forward the world opens up to you.
- Always know that all of your good memories are right inside of you always and forever.
You are amazing and don’t ever forget it.
Lots of love and hugs and kisses,
Mom & Dad
A big thank you to all of her teachers, EA’s and everyone involved in her life. This year has been another great step from the last. Have a great summer everyone.
Do you have any traditions that you do with your kids? We’d love to hear them.